1. You never have to check the site for updates again, and you get the latest and greatest first.
2. It’s totally free.
3. Being part of group means something–the content works, and using e-mail or RSS saves you wasted visits. More results in less time.
4. Exclusive content and competitions–from cutting-edge gadgets to round-the-world tickets–are often limited to subscribers only. If you want the rarest opportunities, subscribing is the way to go.
5.Never miss an update
6. Your info will never be shared with anyone. I hate spammers as much as you do. Your E-Mail is protected by the largest patch of poison ivy.
7. Subscribing is worth testing for a few days just to experience it. Decide you prefer visiting? Just unsubscribe with one click and you’re back by the campfire.
8. Subscribers are smart and hot.
9. …and the coolest reason is … liangcha meaning ‘cooling tea’ will COOL you down and be cool to subscribe to the one and only Herbal Tea Online Community Forum where you get to Share, Learn and Experience herbal teas and have your posts promoted by other users!
What is RSS?
What is RSS? All right what is with this orange icon with the signal radiating from a dot mean anyway? This post will tell you all about what is RSS and how to use it. Do you want to keep up to date with the latest posts on FB Liangcha-Herbal Tea?
We have a number of ways that you can subscribe to this site and receive updates. The main one that our readers use is our RSS feed. But what is RSS?
What is RSS?
RSS is a technology that is being used by millions of web users around the world to keep track of their favorite websites. In the ‘old days’ of the web to keep track of updates on a website you had to ‘bookmark’ websites in your browser and manually return to them on a regular basis to see what had been added.