Showcase your expertise to the world!
If you’ve got an idea for an article or a book we’d love to hear from you!
Write for Us
We are always looking for experienced writers who can write good original quality posts on HerbalCoolingTea.com. Submissions to FB Liangcha are handled automatically in the FB Liangcha-Herbal Tea Community Forum.
In return you will get full credit for the post, an author page with a bio and your website will be linked to every post you make.
When you sign up to be an author here all articles will be submitted as a “draft” post. We will then review your post and then promote it. If a post is not up to the quality we expect it may not be published however, we may either not publish it or contact you for permission to edit or rewrite. Any changes or modifications have to be done by the author. We encourage you to edit your user profile on FB Liangcha-Herbal Tea Community Forum and include a photo and bio. Please note that we have very strict guidelines regarding quality, grammar and spelling.
Rules & Guidelines
Unfortunately, there are always rules.
The rules are in place to ensure that the quality of posts and integrity of the site remains high.
- The post/article should not be reproduced anywhere else on the web including your own blog (neither party benefits from duplicate content)
- Any images used in the post cannot mess up the design of the site. As a guideline, the max width of any picture you post should not exceed 250 pixels.
- It is ok to link to your own blog if it is relevant to do so. However, you should not write articles around topics to justify a link to your blog and you should not actively encourage visitors to visit your blog. Remember, you get a link to your blog at the top of your posts plus a link on your author page, which is also linked to every post and the links are clearly marked so that your site gets exposure.
- No affiliate codes or referral links are allowed in posts.
- We reserve the the right to refuse any post.
How do I get started?
Just click here to join and then write a post or contact us using the Contact Us button on the left, with some background information on yourself, your blog and your writing experience.